Shae Bynes, Founder and Chief Fire Igniter of Kingdom Driven Entrepreneur, inspires, teaches, and mentors entrepreneurs to be led by God in their business, so they can experience His best and have greater Kingdom impact in the marketplace.
Her 5 top tips:
- Really don’t have to know all the details to get started – The willingness to move and get clarity as you’re moving.
- Don’t feel like you have to be an expert – God qualifies the call. As you go you’re going to grow.
- In the early years create lists of all the roles you’re doing. What roles are you doing or that you would like to do. Write them down and then start small and then grow.
- Remember it takes faith and patience to see the promises of God. Business takes time.
- Not to be scared of the Holy Spirit – He is the course corrector. He will guide your paths.
Her bible verses for this season:
Ephesians 3:20 NIV
Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us.
Matthew 11:28-30 Message Translation
“Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you’ll recover your life. I’ll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with me and work with me—watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won’t lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. Keep company with me and you’ll learn to live freely and lightly.”