In this week’s podcast, Sj talks about resting in God when we are not just feeling it at the moment – how do we get out of this funk or burnout? How do we walk the marathon and not do the sprint? She shares some reset points to encourage us to rest in God even when we’re in a funk! Have a listen♥️
1. Sit down for some prayer time, grab a beverage of choice and bring out your calendar.
2. Pray and ask for God to give you strength and for Him to pray for you.
3. Look at why you originally started your journey. If it’s your business, what’s your mission, for example, mine is to encourage women. To remind yourself why you’re doing what you’re doing.
4. Set yourself some new goals. Spend some time working the goals out and getting excited about them. Put times in your calendar.
5. Pray some more and sit with God.
6. Know & trust that God has still got you, even when you’re in a funk.
If you’re feeling a little overwhelmed, lost or just not feeling it at the moment and would like to a little pick-me-up? Maybe you have something big going on or coming up in your career or biz? Next week we’re holding a 5 Day Biz Prayer Challenge
Founder Sarah-Jane Meeson was given a word to inspire women. Since then, Sarah-Jane dreamed about how she could inspire women and unite them together. She knew it was going to be for God and she knew she had a passion for business and just to see people thrive and be all that they can be: no matter what past they’ve had, no matter how much money or where they come from. It’s about them being the best person they can be for God and to help share their story of how God has worked through their life and business.
After chatting with a girlfriend and sitting on the idea for a while, God kept prompting her heart to bring this movement of women together. After some time, Sarah-Jane knew what she needed to do; she bit the bullet and now here it is. Christian Women in Business – a movement of Christian women pushing forward for God in their businesses … and it’s great!