This week, I wanted to share with you what started out as 5 but turned into 9 top tools I use in my business.
When I first started in online business back in 2014, I was still working 2 jobs while trying to do the online business thing.
So I needed to find a way to set everything up as smartly as possible so I wasn’t wasting what precious time I had on tasks that could be automated.
Most of these tools have been with me since the beginning and I LOVE using them and having them. Once they are all set up, they run like a well oiled machine and have served me SO well and saved me thousands of hours.
1. Gmail – I have all my business emails forwarded to one Gmail account so I am only going to one place to check everything. I also have the email account set up in there so that I can send from those emails too.
2. Acuity Scheduling – My online calendar I use for people to set up all their appointments with me.
It works out everything in their time zone, so there’s no back a forth trying to work it all out.
It’s linked with my Active Campaign and Zoom, (so each appointment is given its own Zoom link automatically) and it also sends reminders via email (you can upgrade to SMS if you wish).
I also use it to take payments for people wanting to book in for mentoring.
3. Active Campaign – I use to send all our automated emails out to clients. It’s very powerful and set up logically so your brain doesn’t hurt too much when you’re setting automations up.
4. Trello – The glue that holds our team together. We have all our tasks set up in Trello which means we all know what’s going on and who is doing what. We have boards set up for our podcast, weekly routines and Ad Hoc tasks.
I will be sharing how my Trello board works and looks in an up coming Business Bundle in the CWIB Membership. (Same will all the tools actually ;-))
5. Website – We use a WordPress website and a mixture of plugins to make it the platform it is today.
Subscribe to our weekly content
Be the first to know when a new episode is released straight to your inbox!
BONUS TOOLS –
Content Snare – To get information from people, it sends them automated emails to remind them to do the task 🙂 we have just started using this and we use it in the following ways…
To get content from speakers for our events
To get blog articles back
To get magazine articles
PLUS anytime we need to get information back from clients.
Zoom – We all know how good Zoom is 😉
Dropbox – To save everything in the cloud so I can access it anywhere
You can set up split payments, recurring subscriptions, one-off payments and it integrates with Stripe beautifully unlike WooCommerce so you can make edits to subscriptions very easily.
Something that was a huge pain when we used WooCommerce Subscriptions.
We love ThriveCart!!!!
All the payments we use ThriveCart for…
+ Conference tickets
+ Mentoring sessions (bulk and one-off)
I hope that these tools serve you as much as they have served me these past 7 years and save you heaps of time.
If you want to talk about strategy, please feel free to book in for a mentoring session here >>
Or if you want to learn how to set up these tools in your business and join a powerful community like no other click here >>
Founder Sarah-Jane Meeson was given a word to inspire women. Since then, Sarah-Jane dreamed about how she could inspire women and unite them together. She knew it was going to be for God and she knew she had a passion for business and just to see people thrive and be all that they can be: no matter what past they’ve had, no matter how much money or where they come from. It’s about them being the best person they can be for God and to help share their story of how God has worked through their life and business.
After chatting with a girlfriend and sitting on the idea for a while, God kept prompting her heart to bring this movement of women together. After some time, Sarah-Jane knew what she needed to do; she bit the bullet and now here it is. Christian Women in Business – a movement of Christian women pushing forward for God in their businesses … and it’s great!