In this podcast, Janelle Langford, the author of the book, How To Make Glitter, shares her story. She says, God does not waste any part of us. We are all a culmination of every experience that we have every had.
Janelle’s 5 tips on her craft:
- Put God at the helm – Put Him at the top of the priority list in everything that you do, through your day and you’re business, so He can help you navigate.
- Operate in excellence – Make sure you know your business, get things set up properly from the beginning – with your website, invoicing etc.
- Do your due diligence – Don’t expect anyone to do the work for you, do your research, do the work, learn how to manage your business properly.
- Empower at every level – Be the best that you can be and help others to be the best that they can be both your clients and team. Let them know they matter, tell them what they’re doing well.
- Protect your Bandwidth – Set your boundaries so you can put 100% in all the above. It’s not about balance. It’s about prioritising and learning to switch off so that you have time to rest and recover.
Bible Verse for this season:
Philippians 4:8 Amplified Bible (AMP)
8 Finally, [a]believers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable and worthy of respect, whatever is right and confirmed by God’s word, whatever is pure and wholesome, whatever is lovely and brings peace, whatever is admirable and of good repute; if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think continually on these things [center your mind on them, and implant them in your heart].