Valerie Cabadonga shares her journey about how she started Her Progress (formerly known as the WIP Movement) in 2017 with a vision to see a collaborative, confident and comparison-free community of women. Her Progress’ mission is to be a place of celebration – celebrating the progress of women, praising God and His faithfulness and enabling women to embrace the power of self-celebration.
Her 5 top tips:
- When you have a passion – Got for it. Don’t wait for things to be perfect. Good ideas take so much time. Modify as you go.
- Look at yourself for inspiration. Don’t compare yourself and explore whom God has made you and have confidence in that.
- Fuel & re-fuel. Keep resting and when you hit that point of breaking go back to your why.
- Surround yourself with like-minded people to support you through the progress.
- Keep going – Persistence and consistency. Serve the small and serve them like you’re serving Jesus. One person might need to hear what you say.
Her Bible verse for this season:
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.