Esther Littlefield is the writer at EstherLittlefield.com and host of the Christian Woman Leadership Podcast where she encourages and equips women to embrace their God-given gifts, skills, and passions in order to lead with confidence. She is also the founder of Morningstar Media Services, an content management agency which helps entrepreneurs increase their visibility and shine online. Never satisfied to do just ONE thing, Esther stays busy as a wife, mom, leader, friend, and entrepreneur. Esther combines her background as a social worker, network marketer, and blogger to help others achieve their goals in their life and business. When she’s not running her agency, writing, or dreaming up a new idea, you can find Esther heading out for a hike with her family, sipping a cup of coffee, or enjoying the occasional Netflix binge.
Her 5 top tips:
- Assess yourself and assess your personality. To work out what type of business to pursue. What are your passions and what do you love and can do long term.
- What kind of life do you want? Make sure you set up your boundaries from the start, how you want to work with your clients and how you want your life to look.
- Build relationships with people. 95% of services based businesses are built on through relationships that are built. This will turn over new clients and have a ripple effect. You can do this on Skype or Zoom and be helpful.
- Just start. Take action. Learn from even the smallest projects even if they don’t work out.
- Find a business mentor or someone you can learn from whose doing something similar to what you want to do.
Her Bible verse for this season:
Philippians 1:6 New International Version (NIV)
6 being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.