In this week’s podcast we are so blessed to be graced by Lisa Bruton. She is the founder and director of Arise Sanctuary, an organisation that runs luxury boutique retreats for women. A qualified occupational therapist and life coach, Lisa is passionate about creating spaces for women to stop and hear God’s voice.
Arise runs domestic and international retreats for women to rest and be refreshed, but most importantly to have the space to reconnect with God, to restore their hearts and reestablish their identities. A mum of two young girls, Lisa is dedicated to seeing women equipped and empowered to step out and follow their dreams.
Her 5 top tips:
- Ask God for help forwhere you feel stuck and ask for strategy. Say yes to God and then ask Him how.
- The responsibility is His. Hand the responsibility back to Him. Trust in God. Follow the Holy Spirit’s instructions.
- He wants to delight our hearts. It’s ok to be completely honest to ask God what you need. Eventhe small things like encouragement.
- God shifts our relationships and friendships. It’snecessarilyfor the calling on our lives.
- Repent for undervaluing what He places in your hands.
Her Bible verse for this season:
Proverbs 24:27 The Passion Translation (TPT)
Go ahead, build your career and give yourself to your work.
But if you put me first, you’ll see your family built up!
FREEDOM ESTEEM EMINENCE INFLUENCE LEADERSHIP
Do you long to be part of a Business Mastermind group that’s God centred and wanting to push the boundaries of natural business and enter into the supernatural business that God designed us to work in?
Where we see miracles happening in the workplace that can only be God?
Sister, you’re in the right place. We are a mastermind like no other.
We cherish the value of person to person interaction. We want to build strong female leaders in the business sphere and get them to a place where they feel free in the Kingdom of God.
We’d love to invite you to join us!