Fran McKay is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER and guide to faith-based financial life planning. Her mission is to educate and empower Christians to make better and more informed financial decisions so they can honor God with their financial stewardship, protect their family, create a life they love and leave a legacy that lasts. Her 5 top tips:
- Make a pie chart of where your money is going today – Debt, giving, taxes, lifestyle and long-term goals – So, you can see where your money is going.
- Have a budget – what do you want your money to go?
- Workout what you need to spend and where .
- Celebrate your victories.
- Praying for guidance over our finances and asking god for wisdom.
Her Bible verse for this season:
1 John 3:2 Beloved, we are God’s children now, and what we will be has not yet appeared; but we know that when he appears we shall be like him, because we shall see him as he is.
Keep yourself and your business God centred with this weekly business devotional.
This devotional will leave you feeling on fire for God, confident that you’re building of Godly business and know you’re always putting time aside for Jesus.
This devotional is designed to suit the busy business owner so you can spend your first working hour a week with God and trust Him with your business for the rest of the week.